Thursday, June 11, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic could be one of the most serious challenges faced by the financial services industry in nearly a century. The impact on the industry is already being felt in terms of changing consumer behavior, fall in demand, lower margins and business disruption. As per a recently conducted survey by Capgemini Research Institute, there is an expedited shift towards digital payments, increased digital channel adoption, heightened consumer interest in savings and safer investments in India.
With top line revenue under pressure, financial services firms in order to grow sustainably in the new normal would need to rethink their organizational models and look at non-traditional sources of revenue with a greater focus on customer experience in digital channels. As virtual workforce and remote working becomes the reality, firms would need to turbo change workforce transformation strategies for delivering greater productivity and employee experience.
Join us for this virtual panel discussion and gain insights as our expert panelists discuss how people and business are learning to reimagine their business models and beliefs about the most productive organizational design.
In this roundtable, our guest panelists will join Capgemini experts and our guest moderator from Everest Group to discuss:
• How industry is quickly adjusting to the unprecedented disruption, which of the
new normal parameters will stick permanently?
• Need for financial services firms to rapidly drive missing digital journeys across
digital channels and redesign customer experience
• Examination of transaction agnostic revenue options both across the existing
customer, partner and supplier ecosystem
• What are some of the workforce transformation strategies that firms can
implement to drive employee productivity and experience?
• Ronak Doshi, Vice President, Everest Group
• Deepak B. Phatak, Professor Emeritus, Kanwal Rekhi Building, Dept of CSE,
• Samrat Das, Chief Operating Officer, PNB MetLife
• Srinivas Jain, Executive Director, Strategy and Global Business Development,
SBI Mutual Fund
• Pradeep Khurana, Chief Information Officer, SBI Cards
• Manoj Menon, Head of Research, ICICI Securities
• Vishal Dixit, Managing Director & India Head Financial Services Capgemini India